To provide access to capital to low to moderate income and underserved businesses and community projects with emphasis towards innovative technology and science-based enterprises.
We envision an entrepreneurial environment where low to moderate income businesses and community projects – in particular those owned/operated by minorities – will have equal access to capital funding and other resources.
3C Capital Fund Inc. provides alternative access to capital for low to moderate income communities with emphasis on populations of color.
1. To remove barriers that prevent low income and minority entrepreneurs from acquiring the capital needed for starting projects and businesses.
2. To help provide the Technical Assistance needed to successfully start and sustain business and project operations.
3. To establish industry relationships to aid clients in accessing available programs and resources.
4. Increase the percentage of successful minority owned and operated businesses and community projects, with special attention to African American owned enterprises.
Problem worth solving
Access to capital for 3CCF’s targeted population has been a major challenge for many years. Barriers around lending institutes, proper preparedness, understanding and navigating the system itself all play a apart in the inequities within the industry.
- African American owned businesses
- Veteran owned business
- Formerly incarcerated entrepreneurs
- Businesses turned down by other lenders
How our solution is better
Provides one-on-one Technical Assistance
Does not require immediate repayment
Low equity required
- CDFI Fund
- Program Income
- Opportunity Zone Funds
- New Market Tax Credit Allocations
- Personnel (Payroll)
- Leasing (office rent)
- Utilities and Upkeep
- Program Administration Cost
- Travel / Meetings
and Key Roles
Board Chair/ CEO
Chief Financial Officer
Whitney E. Morris
Process & Procedures