- Do you have a Big Idea and want to start a business?
- Or grow your existing business?
- Do you live in Kern County?
- Are you a minority OR your income is under $20,000?
Then get the help you need at
Kern Inclusive Entrepreneurship Hub!
Thank you to all who applied for the 2022 Bootcamp.
Applications for the fall cohort are now closed.
Class size limited to 16
Get on the wailist for the 2023 Cohort!
SELECT AN ORIENTATION DATE
ATTEND AN ORIENTATION
What Can I Expect at Kern Inclusive Entrepreneurship Hub?
12-months of Training, Mentoring, Coaching, Guidance, Business Connections, and Resources
What Comes First?
- 6 Week In-Person Bootcamp
- (Days and time to be confirmed)
- (Start date in 2023 to be confirmed)
Kern Inclusive Entrepreneurship Hub is a program of the Regional Disenfranchised Business Development Project (RDBDP), a collaboration of 3C Capital Fund and the Northern California Black Chamber Presidents Association. Funded in part by the California Office of the Small Business Advocate, Kern Inclusive is presented in partnership with the University of Notre Dame, Urban Poverty and Business Initiative (UPBI).
We help you transform your business ideas into action.
At the end of the 12-month program, you will have:
- Financial and technical assistance to help you start or grow your business
- Connections to local entrepreneurs and business resources
- Knowledge on how to sustain a business
- Customer identification and retention
- Access to 24/7 on-demand business resources toolkit
6-Week Bootcamp Program Outline:
Week 1: Bootcamp Basics: Entrepreneurship
Week 2: Financial Statements: Cash Flow is King
Week 3: Planning and Thinking Strategically
Week 4: Getting Resources (including Money)
Week 5: Understanding your Customers
Week 6: Business Operations
Bootcamp Basics: Entrepreneurship
Financial Statements: Cash Flow is King
Planning and Thinking Strategically
Getting Resources (including Money)
Understanding your Customers
So, What Does It Cost?
$675 Scholarships are available.
Cost after scholarship: $20 per student.
Participation in the Kern Inclusive Entrepreneurship program is a 12-month commitment.
This 12-month program starts with six weeks of bootcamp training.